Inviya fashion fibre is a new-age spandex fibre which stretches a lot more than its normal elasticity. It stands for freedom. It has amazing stretch properties which can be mixed with other synthetic materials like polyester, nylon or any filament yarn. India has its first spandex manufacturing Textile Company, in the form of Indorama Industries Ltd. It can be used in various types of clothing including swim wear, outdoor, sportswear and intimate wear. Its applications being high including core spun yarn, air covered yarn and knitted fabric, it is bound to bring a revolution inside the fashion circle.
An Rs.1000 Cr investment within three years is being planned to produce the new fashion fibre, Inviya. With its usage only to go higher, this will only give a major boost to the textile industry. It has great features embedded like durability, wrinkle-free looks, shape regain and comfortability.
Being related to words like stretch, right-fit or comfort, Inviya makes you feel better about yourself and builds confidence.
- Inviya knitted fabric have huge applications in clothing which require high comfort with unmatchable fit and shape
- Air covered yarn is a mix of Inviya with other synthetic materials like nylon or polyester by the application of nozzle-applied compressed air
- Core spun yarn is Inviya enveloped with fibres to produce a stretchable yarn
So get ready to express and move freely in your own skin and make a style statement by implementing Inviya fashion fibre in your day to day life.
Stretchable denims made by the Inviya spandex fibre are quite soft to the touch and comfy for the skin. This stuff can easily move with your body.
If you want to keep your wardrobes ever-stylish, you need to update them regularly. Especially before the onslaught of a new season, a wardrobe update is more than necessary. A woman’s top-wear tends to vary from season to season. Unlike bottom-wear, you cannot wear all your summer tops during autumn. Hence, every season requires a definite set of tops if you want to look gorgeous and attractive.
The first thing which you should consider before buying tops and shirts is the fabric. Among all the popular fabrics available in the market, cotton and spandex are the best fabrics to opt for in top-wear. Spandex fibre in India is slowly emerging as the new freedom fibre since clothes infused with spandex are both functional and fashionable.
Moreover, tops rich in spandex content give you a figure hugging look and can be paired well with jeans, trousers, skirts, and palazzos. Spandex fibre in India is widely used in tops because of the stretchable properties which help to highlight body contours. It is the new freedom fibre which can keep you at your stylish best through all the seasons of the year.
Here are a few tops which you can pair with ease with any kind of bottom-wear.
• Boat-neck tops are ideal for every occasion and can beautifully accentuate your shoulder region.
• Butterfly tops are good for a casual day out when loose and relaxed is the order of the day.
• Spaghetti tops look extremely stylish and are ideal to beat the summer heat. Although they are mostly classified as summer tops, they can be well paired up with beautiful shrugs during the relatively colder seasons.
A perfect shapewear can also help you in fitting into outfits a size or even two smaller than you would usually be able to