Can you imagine your life today without stretchable leggings, or skinny jeans and dresses that fit and accentuate your curves? Even if you are not a big fashion fan, I can guarantee that you have something or the other made from stretch fibre in your closet.
The revolution in the stretch fibre industry was made by Inviya stretch fibre: a ‘freedom’ fibre that claims exceptional strength and elasticity. Indian filament yarn manufactures at Inviya believe that they can maintain their credibility by doing justice to their claim of a ‘freedom’ fibre.
Here is a list of five reasons why I think Inviya Stretch fibre makes a good style investment:
1. Spandex: The Inviya stretch fibre is mainly composed of spandex, which is more elastic that rubber and has a high tensile strength, hence making it a great choice for Indian Filament yarn manufactures because of its ability to withstand higher changes in temperature and maintaining efficiency athigh speed looms and spools.
2. The durability: Sinceit is very elastic, Inviya stretch fibre can last longer than its counterparts in the industry. This property is specifically useful when it comes to making cheaper and shape-maintaining garments.
3. Fashionable: Inviya stretch fibre is used to make clothing like leggings, stretchable denim and dresses- something that has been in trend for long and have no chance of ever going out! In that way, Inviya makes an ideal fashion statement being comfortable in the same place.
4. Combined properties: Air covered yarn is a mix of Inviya with other synthetic materials like nylon or polyester by the application of nozzle-applied compressed air, and Core spun yarn is Inviya enveloped with fibres to produce a stretchable yarn
5. Comfort: Being stretchable, this fibre gives rise to fabric and clothing that is very comfortable and chic. After all, what even is style if it isn’t comfortable?
So the next time you are impressed by the fit of spandex, you’d know why it is a great investment!