One of the most important factor of active clothing is that it should be equipped with adequate stretch. Hence, Inviya, a leading Indian Filament Yarn Manufacturer is constantly working out to develop high quality Inviya Stretch fibre which can empower athletes and fitness freaks with superior comfort and performance. If you are someone who love the old school way of working out in baggy pants and loose t-shirts, here are some reasons why you should finally switch to clothes that stretch.
- As a material, spandex has a unique multi-dimensional stability. This property helps people to move as freely as they would like to without being restricted by the clothes. In India, Inviya stretch fibre is the preffered choice among clothing manufacturers for any active wear range.
2.Any leading Indian filament yarn manufacturer would vouch for the fact that the moisture wicking and sweat absorbent property of spandex yarn is better than all other fibres in town. This property also enhances productivity by keeping the person fresh and active all through out the exercise session.
3.Spandex yarns like Inviya Stretch Fibre also helps to keep your clothes long and strong even after regular and repeated usage. It is resistant to the harmful effects of detergents and hence dont get damaged even after regular washing.
Hence, invest on the right kind of clothes while gymming and working out and watch productivity flowing in from all corners.
Can you imagine your life today without stretchable leggings, or skinny jeans and dresses that fit and accentuate your curves? Even if you are not a big fashion fan, I can guarantee that you have something or the other made from stretch fibre in your closet.
The revolution in the stretch fibre industry was made by Inviya stretch fibre: a ‘freedom’ fibre that claims exceptional strength and elasticity. Indian filament yarn manufactures at Inviya believe that they can maintain their credibility by doing justice to their claim of a ‘freedom’ fibre.
Here is a list of five reasons why I think Inviya Stretch fibre makes a good style investment:
1. Spandex: The Inviya stretch fibre is mainly composed of spandex, which is more elastic that rubber and has a high tensile strength, hence making it a great choice for Indian Filament yarn manufactures because of its ability to withstand higher changes in temperature and maintaining efficiency athigh speed looms and spools.
2. The durability: Sinceit is very elastic, Inviya stretch fibre can last longer than its counterparts in the industry. This property is specifically useful when it comes to making cheaper and shape-maintaining garments.
3. Fashionable: Inviya stretch fibre is used to make clothing like leggings, stretchable denim and dresses- something that has been in trend for long and have no chance of ever going out! In that way, Inviya makes an ideal fashion statement being comfortable in the same place.
4. Combined properties: Air covered yarn is a mix of Inviya with other synthetic materials like nylon or polyester by the application of nozzle-applied compressed air, and Core spun yarn is Inviya enveloped with fibres to produce a stretchable yarn
5. Comfort: Being stretchable, this fibre gives rise to fabric and clothing that is very comfortable and chic. After all, what even is style if it isn’t comfortable?
So the next time you are impressed by the fit of spandex, you’d know why it is a great investment!
With the forward march of autumn and the steady fall in the summer heat, you might be quite anxious what to add to your wardrobe and where to go shopping. Seasonal changes can be a difficult time for women since their entire wardrobe experiences change. There are lots of thing to add and discard so that they can manage to look trendy and stylish.
If you are confused about how your autumn wardrobe should look like, here are a few basic essentials you should splurge upon.
• Lots of scarves
Autumn is all about pretty scarves. Since the weather is pleasant with a slight nip in the air, you can casually layer yourself up with scarves. Floral printed scarves are a good option. You can also go for printed fabrics if you want to splash a dash of flamboyance to your get up.
It can be rightly said that leggings are a woman’s best friend. They are you staple wear for every season and can go well with any top, t-shirt, or tunic. Over the years, there has been a lot of advancement in the textile sector at India. Apart from core spun yarn, there has been upgradation in the use of filament yarn India. Inviya fashion fibre is a high quality spandex fibre which can be blended with other textile raw materials to lend clothes superior stretch properties. Leggings laden with Inviya fashion fibre thus gives you the perfect fit.
• Sweater tops
Sweater tops are a good option for the evenings. They keep you warm and look equally stylish. With the infusion of filament yarn india into sweaters and cardigans, they become extremely stretchable and beautifully accentuate body contours.